1. Why use conditioner?
The healthy hair surface is composed of a complete set of hair flakes and naturally secreted oil, which forms the most external protective film for hair. Permeability, hair dyeing and even sun exposure will destroy this natural protective film layer, which will result in the loss of moisture in the hair core, allowing the hair to gradually lose its elasticity and eventually become dry and rough. and without brightness. The role of the conditioner is to re-form a protective film on the surface of the hair to protect it from the outside world.
2. The main raw material of the conditioner.
Cationic surfactants are the main raw material for conditioners. When we use shampoo to clean the hair, the surface of the hair is anionic. The cationic component of the conditioner can neutralize the anions that remain on the surface of the hair. A monomolecular film is formed to make the hair easy to comb, with a smooth and shiny appearance.
3. The correct use of the conditioner.
(1) Before applying the conditioner, the water in the hair should be properly squeezed because most of the chemical components contained in the conditioner are insoluble in water. If the humidity in the hair is greater, the conditioner can not enter. Play a nourishing role in the hair core.
(2) To prevent chemicals: silicon remains on the scalp and to avoid oily scalp, the conditioner should be applied from the end of the hair and the application range is about 1/3 of the hair length. It is important to note that when applying the conditioner, it is better to press the conditioner on the palm of your hand and apply it to the hair after rubbing it with your hands. When applying, you can use your fingers to insert in the hair line to comb, making the hair more flexible and organized.
(3) After applying evenly, allow the conditioner to remain on the tip for 1-2 minutes, then rinse with plenty of water.